ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
Pre - Tournament Procedure/ Online Check-In
Each team coach or manager must have his/her team’s official national organization roster (i.e. FYSA official roster, U.S. Club official roster), laminated players’ and coaches’ passes, guest player forms, and medical releases for validation at the pre-tournament team online check-in.
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN by April 30th, 2021 by 11:59pm.
Once the roster is approved, a confirmation email will be sent no later than Wednesday, May 5th, 2021. We will provide you with a copy of your approved roster that will be uploaded in your GotSoccer team account documents. Please you must print 5 copies, as you will need 1 copy per game.
Instructions to upload your documents:
1- Login into your Team Account.
2- Click on Event Registration.
3- Search for 13th Annual Palm Beach Cup.
4- Click on the Document Tab.
5- Under the Team Document upload box, search the File Name/ Description dropdown box. Roster, Player Passes, Guest Players Forms, Palm Beach Sports Commission Hotel Survey, and Permission to Travel Form (out of state only)
6- Click on “choose file”, example “Roster” then “upload file”. Please do not forget to add in the guest player’s name on the bottom of your official roster prior to uploading the roster.
7- Repeat the same steps to upload player passes, Guest player forms, Survey, etc.
8- DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN A PDF FORMAT.
9- Once you have finished uploading your team documents click in Notify the registrar.
TEAM DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR ONLINE CHECK-IN
1. Official Roster from your State/National Association with jersey numbers for all players.
2. Player Passes
3. Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
4. Palm Beach Sports Commission Hotel Survey
5. Permission to Travel (for out of state teams only)
6. Team Emergency Contact Information Form
7. In addition to the above documents, the team’s coach/manager must bring the Medical Release Forms to each game.
8. Covid-19 acknowledgment and waiver.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED AT EACH GAME
-Verified Roster printed from your team account with APPROVED stamp on the bottom.
– All players’ jersey numbers on your roster.
– All your laminated players and coach’s passes in case of any questions.
-You may not make changes to your roster after your first game.
-Medical Release Forms for each individual player.
-No player can play on more than 1 team at any point during the tournament.
Changes to your roster after your first game will not be allowed.
No need to upload Medical Release Forms at check-in, however it is a MUST that each coach/manager have with him/her a Completed Medical Release form for every player at each game.