ONLINE CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
Pre - Tournament Procedure/ Online Check-In
SCHEDULE : GotSport
Each team’s coach or manager must upload his/her team’s official national organization roster (i.e. FYSA official roster, U.S. Club official roster), laminated players’ and coaches’ passes, guest player forms, and medical releases for validation at the pre-tournament team online check-in.
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN by May 3rd, 2023 by 11:59pm.
Once the roster is validadted and approved, we will provide you with a copy of your approved roster that will be uploaded into your GotSport team account documents, no later than May 10th. Please you must print 5 copies, as you will need 1 copy per game.
Instructions to upload your documents:
All teams must upload their documents for online check-in by Wednesday, May 3rd
Once verified, Approved Rosters will be available to you no later than Wednesday, May 10th.
Print 5 copies of your Approved Roster – you will turn in 1 copy to the referee at each game
- Log in to your GotSport account
- Click “Team Management”
- Click “Teams” and choose your team
- Click on “Team Registrations” tab at the top
- Click on the Event Name, do not click on Rosters!!!!!
- Click on the “Registration” tab at the top
- In the section labeled “Official Roster”, click the Yellow EDIT button
- Click “Choose File” and upload your roster
- Follow steps 7 and 8 for your Player Cards **(Please upload 1 document with all player passes)**
- Guest Player Forms and Permission to Travel Forms may not be applicable to your team. Please add your guest player information on the bottom of your roster prior to uploading forms.
Once you have uploaded your documents, tournament staff will go in and approve your roster. Your approved roster will be available to you no later than Wednesday, May 10th.
***Print 5 copies***”
1 copy of your approved roster will be turned in to the referee at each game. You must use the roster that with the APPROVED stamp on it.
- Approved/Certified Roster from your State/National Association (Please include jersey numbers for all players)
- Player Passes (all in one document)
- Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
- Permission to Travel (for clubs in Florida or US Club teams not required)
- Palm Beach County Sports Commission Event Registration.
- Emergency Contact Form
- DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN A PDF FORMAT.
- Once you have finished uploading your team documents click in Notify the registrar.
WHAT YOU NEED AT THE FIELDS
– Team Roster printed from your team account with the APPROVED stamp.
– Include jersey numbers for all players on your roster.
– No need to check-in your team at the HQ tent before going to fields. Once your roster has the APPROVED stamp, you can proceed to your game.
You may not make changes to your roster after your first game.
Must have with you, your team’s completed Medical Release Forms at each game.
No player can play on more than 1 team at any point during the tournament.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Changes to your roster after your first game will not be allowed.
NO need to upload Medical Release Forms at check-in, however it is a MUST that each coach/manager have with him/her a Completed Medical Release form for every player at each game.